Wednesday, June 17, 2009

just a thought...

Im at work and I couldnt possibly have made it through this work day without some type of music. I already fell asleep once and I was extremely hungry. But anyways, Im just thinking about how time has passed today since Ive been listening to the music on my phone (since my iPod doesnt want to cooperate). But just reflecting on everything I've experienced this past year, there is a song for every situation, emotion, feeling and thought. Just listening to songs at random can cause you to think about something or someone and can change your whole attitude during one track. Sometimes this can be a bad thing and sometimes a good. If you are experiencing something traumatic, a upbeat song can help lift your spirits. A slow song can make you thik about a special someone, and a vulgar song (for lack of a better word) can make you wanna have sex. Lol. But just the fact that the words and beat of one song can change so much in a person for the time being, shouldn't we censor what we listen to or at least be aware of what music could do to one's attitude. It's an amazing to me, maybe not to you all. Nevertheless, though it could be a bad thing, what would we do without music???

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment